Global Sales Network,
A Successful Strategy to Meet the Needs of Local Markets
Global Sales Network
- Hyundai Motor Company offers a globally competitive and diverse product portfolio through its sales network; 6,000 of dealers and 28 overseas production and sales bases, in over 180 countries worldwide. Additionally, Hyundai continues to aggressively target overseas markets by establishing local production bases in key efforts to actively respond to and deal with the demands of each market include the operation of plants in the emerging markets of India, China, the Czech Republic and Russia. The Hyundai Motor Company network will further expand with the Brazil Plant scheduled to commence mass production in September 2012.
domestic and overseas sales in 2010 DOMESTIC660 OVERSEAS2,955
domestic and overseas sales in 2011 DOMESTIC684 OVERSEAS3,377
- Service Management, Thoughtful Attention for Greater Satisfaction
- A first in the automotive industry, the Company’s “Before Service” goes to customers before they come to Hyundai, going that extra mile to help them with driving safety and maintenance.
- Other tools such as the Hyundai Global Satisfaction index (HGSI), a comprehensive index that forms the basis for evaluating and improving overall service, the Elite Dealer Certification System that guarantees the same level of premium service in all Hyundai dealerships worldwide, the Hyundai Customer Promise, a pledge to always provide the best service, the Global Service Support Centre, to directly provide HMC’s Top Quality Technical Assistance for diagnostic problems thought to be solved, and the Hyundai Loyalty Program are examples of the thoughtful attention Hyundai Motor Company pays to its customers to ensure their greatest satisfaction.
- Hyundai Motor Company and Shell - Strong
cooperation to benefit Hyundai Motor Company
- Hyundai Motor Company and Shell, one of the most recognized brands in the world, have been working together since 2005, which have supported the development and execution of various local marketing, promotion, service programs and activities.
- Shell has developed a full portfolio of motor oils that meets Hyundai Motor Company requirements and ensure that engines are protected and cleaned with Shell’s latest lubricant technology.Hyundai Motor Company recommends our customers to use Shell’s motor oils trusted and valued by motorists worldwide.