|Article 14.||(Convening and Person Authorized to Convene General Meeting)|
- (1) The Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders shall be convened by the Representative Director pursuant to a resolution of the Board of Directors within 3 months after the end of each fiscal year.
(2) The Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders may be convened by the Representative Director whenever deemed necessary pursuant to a resolution of the Board of Directors.
(3) Matters other than those which were notified to the shareholders in advance may not be resolved at the General Meeting of Shareholders; provided, that the foregoing shall not apply when all shareholders of the Company consent thereon.
|Article 15.||(Public Notice of the Convening of the General Meeting)|
- (1) In convening a General Meeting of Shareholders, a written notice or electronic document stating the agenda of the meeting shall be dispatched to each shareholder at least two
(2) weeks before the date set for such meeting. (2) Notice of the convening of the General Meeting to the shareholders holding shares less than the number of shares as provided in the Commercial Code may be deemed to be made by two or more notices in not less than two daily newspapers, or a report in the electronic disclosure system of the Financial Supervisory Service of the Korea Exchange.
|Article 16.||(Chairman) The Representative Director shall be the Chairman of the General Meeting of Shareholders.|
- In the absence or incapacity of the Representative Director, a director designated by him shall act for him. In the absence or incapacity of such designation, the President, Vice President, ........ shall act for him as Chairman in such order of priority.
|Article 17.||(Quorum and Method of Resolution)|
- (1) At the General Meeting of Shareholders, each shareholder shall have one (1) vote for each share owned.
(2) Except as otherwise provided by the relevant laws and regulations, or in the case described in Paragraph (4) below, a resolution of the General Meeting of Shareholders shall be adopted by an affirmative vote of a majority of the voting shares of the Company present at the General Meeting of Shareholders and one-fourth (1/4) of the total number of the issued and outstanding shares.
(3) The Chairman may vote as a shareholder.
(4) A resolution for the following matters shall be adopted by an affirmative vote of two-thirds (2/3) of the voting shares of the Company present at the General Meeting of Shareholders and one-half (1/2) of the total number of the issued and outstanding shares of the Company:
1. Dismissal of a Director; and
2. Dissolution of the Company.
|Article 18.||(Voting by Proxy)|
- A shareholder may exercise his voting right by a proxy who is a shareholder of the Company.
The proxy shall submit to the Company the document evidencing his authority to act as a proxy before the commencement of each General Meeting of Shareholders.
|Article 19.||(Exercise of Voting Right in Disunity)|
- (1) In case where a shareholder holding two (2) or more voting rights whishes to exercise his voting right in disunity, he shall notify the Company, in witting, of such intention and the reason thereof, no later than three (3) days prior to the date set for the General Meeting of Shareholders.
(2) The Company may disapprove the shareholder’s exercising voting right in disunity, unless the shareholder acquired the shares as a trustee or otherwise holds the shares for and on behalf of other person.
|Article 20.||(Maintenance of Order)|
- The Chairman of the General Meeting of Shareholders may order any person who engages in conduct or speak with the intent to hinder the proceedings of the General Meeting of Shareholders or who disturbs the order thereof to stop and refrain from such conduct or speech or to leave the place. Any person ordered to stop and refrain from his conduct or speech or to leave the place shall obey the order.
The Chairman may restrict the length and frequency of the speech of shareholders to expedite the proceedings of the meeting.
|Article 21.||(Minutes of the General Meeting)|
- The minutes of the proceedings of the General Meeting of Shareholders shall be taken. The substance of the course of the proceedings of the General Meeting of Shareholders and the results thereof shall be recorded in the minutes, and shall be preserved after being signed by or affixed with the names and seals of the Chairman and the directors present.